Pybus Public Market is hosting their Annual Holiday Artisan Fair on Saturday, November 18th. Different than years past, the Holiday Artisan Fair will be a 1 day event. The hours will be 9:00am – 5:00pm. It will feature over 40 local & regional vendors including crafts, holiday gifts, décor, jewelry, art & more and will be free for the public to attend.
Starting Friday, August 4th, we will be accepting applications from talented artists & craftsmen from around the Northwest for this November 18th event. All applications must be received by September 8th to be reviewed. You must include a photo of your product and a short description to be considered. Our applicants will be notified by September 15th of participation.
Please take a moment to be sure that you meet our criteria for participation:
- We accept handcrafted items, fine art and hand-made gourmet specialty foods.
- We do not allow representatives – the artist/crafter who created the product must be the one attending the show.
- We do not allow buy/sell manufactured or imported items.
- We do not allow craft kits, instructional kits or partially completed items.
- We do not allow music CD’s or books.
Holiday Artisan Fair will take place in both the concourse and the Events Center. In the concourse, the cost for the day is $75 for each 8ft. by 5ft. booth, with a maximum of 2 booth spaces for each vendor. If you are interested in having space in the Events Center, the cost for the event is $75 for each 10ft by 10ft booth. Spaces inside the Events Center are larger if you’re a merchant who needs more space, but you won’t in the bustle of the market.
- On your application, please indicate your preference for concourse or the Events Center.
- This cost also includes publicity provided by Pybus Public Market through social media and traditional media channels.
- The vendor must be pre-approved by Pybus Public Market who will notify vendors as soon as reasonably possible, but no later than September 15th.
- Vendors must bring their own tables and chairs. 2.5 ft. by 6 ft. tables are available to rent from Pybus Market for an additional $10 (*Please specify in application if needed.)
- Electricity is available in a limited number of locations. (*Please specify in application if needed.)
- Pybus Public Market recommends each vendor assess if a city business license is needed and whether the Chelan-Douglas Health District requires a license/permit. Vendors must comply with all local, state, and federal laws, if applicable.
- Please be prepared to break your own change, Pybus does not have the capability to do so.
- Set-up instructions will be provided to successful applicants at a later date.