Holiday Artisan Fair
Pybus Public Market is hosting their 2nd Annual Holiday Artisan Fair taking place on Saturday, November 22nd, and Sunday, November 23rd. The fair hours will be 8:00 am- 5:00 pm on Saturday and 10:00 am- 4:00 pm on Sunday. The fair will feature over 40 local & regional vendors including crafts, holiday gifts, décor, jewelry, art & more and will be free for the public to attend.
We are currently accepting applications from talented artists & craftsmen from around the Northwest for this November 22-23 event. All applications must be received by October 1 to be reviewed. You must include a photo of your product and a short description, which will be reviewed, then accepted or declined by our fair committee.
- The cost for the weekend is $75 for each 8ft. by 5ft. booth, with a maximum of 2 booth spaces for each vendor. This cost also includes publicity provided by Pybus Public Market through social medial and traditional media channels, as well as light snacks and beverages for vendors on the days of the fair.
- The vendor must be pre-approved by Pybus Public Market who will notify vendors as soon as reasonably possible, but no later than November 1.
- Vendors must bring their own tables and chairs. 2.5 ft. by 6 ft. tables are available to rent from Pybus Market for an additional $10 per day (*Please specify in application if needed.)
- Electricity is available in a limited number of locations. (*Please specify in application if needed.)
- Anything left overnight must be done at the sole responsibility of the vendor. Please remove all valuable items at night.
- Pybus Public Market recommends each vendor assess if a city business license is needed and whether a license/permit is required by the Chelan-Douglas Health District. Vendors must comply with all local, state, and federal laws, if applicable.