Pybus Market Poster Contest 2017: The Spirit of Pybus
Pybus Market is conducting a poster contest among artists who are residents of Chelan, Douglas, Okanogan and Grant counties. The winning entry will become the official poster for Pybus Market during its 2017-18 season.
Submitted artwork must portray the spirit of Pybus Market in a painted or drawn medium. Submissions are due by June 1, 2017. One winner will be selected and announced at an unveiling party on June 7, 2017 at 12:00 pm. Winning artist will receive $200.00, 25 free prints, and a one week display of his or her artwork in the main concourse of Pybus Market. The artist also agrees to donate the original artwork to Pybus Market. Second prize will be $50.00.
Pybus Market expects to sell a limited edition of the winning poster for its 2017-18 season. The winning entry will be chosen by the Pybus Market Art Committee.
For questions, please contact Jacobi Schall at 509-888-3900 or e-mail email@example.com.
Poster Contest Rules 2017: The Spirit of Pybus
- The contest is open to residents age 16 and over of Chelan, Douglas, Grant and Okanogan counties.
- Artwork must portray the “Spirit of Pybus Market”.
- Artwork must be an original, unpublished work.
- Artwork may be in a painted or drawn medium. Entries may be drawn, painted or sketched using pens, pencils, crayons or charcoal, oil, acrylic or watercolor paint. No photography or computer enhanced or computer animated work, please.
- Artwork should be suitable for a finished poster approx. 14″ x 22″ in size (portrait orientation, not landscape) with room at the bottom for sponsor logos and Pybus Market contact information. The name “Pybus Market” may be incorporated into the design or placed at the bottom of the poster.
- Submit artwork in digital PDF format to Pybus Market, via disk or e-mail, by June 1, 2017, along with name, address, phone number, email address and short bio/resume.
- Entries are due June 1, 2017 and the winner will be announced on June 7, 2017 at an unveiling party.
- Winning artist will receive $200.00, 25 free prints and a one week display of his or her artwork in the main concourse of Pybus Market. Second place will receive $50.00.
- Pybus Market will retain ownership of the original. Pybus Market may reproduce, sell or re-use copies of the artwork in perpetuity in conjunction with its marketing plans in its total discretion.